Thursday, September 1, 2011

Spring Has Sprung

In Australia, spring begins on September 1. Hooray! To "celebrate," I walked around the St. Kilda Botanical Gardens. It's only a few blocks from our place, but I had never been inside. It's nice...lots of trees and big grassy areas. Once the weather is warmer, I can see us alternating having picnics on the beach and here.

I'm borrowing Heath's nice camera lens for a bit, so I used that to take some pictures of the plants and flowers I saw today. I thought I'd share some of them by covering every color in the rainbow.  Here you go!

Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue (Skies)
Purple
Happy Spring!

5 comments:

  1. I like how you tell us what color they are. Does purple cover indigo and violet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. your nice sister was going to say i liked this post, and the flowers. nice camera lens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially loved this posting of the vibrant colors.
    Aren't we fortunate that Aubree is such a wonderful story teller and takes the time to share her experiences with us. It's the next best thing to actually being there.

    ReplyDelete