Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sunny, Sandy Saturday

Not my feet-I'm taking the picture!
We rode with Adam and Emily down to Mornington Peninsula today for some surfing at Gunnamatta Beach. Their car looked pretty cool with four surfboards piled on top of it! The surfing was not good for us beginners (choppy and big waves), but the beach was beautiful and the weather was gorgeous...sunny and 75 degrees. We spent most of our time just relaxing on the sand. Some coworkers of Emily and Adam met us down there, so we hung out with them and went out to lunch. I took a picture with my phone to give you an idea of how we spent our afternoon. Zack looks very serene here, but maybe he'll blog sometime about getting caught in a killer rip that pulled him out to sea today. I have since Googled this beach and found many a story about the big rips that exist here. Scary stuff! But I have known for awhile that there is never a dull moment being married to this guy. Anyway, I'll leave you with yet another sunset picture from our balcony. I think this one is from this past Wednesday night. Pretty soon I'll put up pictures of our actual balcony; it's starting to look nice with some plants and lights and such. Anyway, I hope you're having a good weekend too!

Not too shabby for a phone shot!

1 comment:

  1. No trips to the ER yet? This must be a new record :)

    ReplyDelete